Subject: Information meeting “GenEpi-BioTrain” - Training programme in genomic epidemiology and public health bioinformatics - 18 October 2024
From: "ECDC Microbiology" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2024 15:39:51 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. 	
  
To: 
National Focal Points for Microbiology
National Focal Points for Surveillance 
National Focal Points for Tuberculosis
National Focal Points for AMR
National Focal Points for HAIs
Operational Contact Points for Bioinformatics
Operational Contact Points Tuberculosis [Microbiology &amp; Epidemiology]
Operational Contact Points Antimicrobial-resistant isolates (AMRISO)
[Microbiology &amp; Epidemiology]
Operational Contact Points Diseases Caused by Antimicrobial-Resistant
Microorganisms (AMR) [Microbiology &amp; Epidemiology]
Operational Contact Points Healthcare-Associated Infections: Clostridium
difficile Infections (HAI-CDI) [Microbiology &amp; Epidemiology]
Operational Contact Points Healthcare-Associated Infections: All
(HAI-GEN) [Microbiology &amp; Epidemiology]
Observer National Focal Points for Microbiology
Observer National Focal Points for AMR
Contact Points for Operations for EURGen-Net
ERLTB-Net members
 
CC: 
National Focal Points for Training, ECDC National Correspondents,
National Coordinators of ECDC Coordinating Competent Bodies

Dear colleagues,
 
Following our email, we would like to invite you to an information
meeting where we will present our training programme in genomic
epidemiology and public health bioinformatics – “GenEpi-BioTrain” on
Friday, 18th of October 2024, 13:00-14:30 CEST. 
We are now approaching the third year of the GenEpi-BioTrain programme
which will focus on tuberculosis (wave 5) and antimicrobial resistant
pathogens (wave 6). 
 
Please find the connection details below. To add the meeting to your
calendar, please click on the outlook item (.ics) attached.
ECDC representatives from the Microbiology team and the consortium
“GenEpi-BioTrain” will join the meeting to present the training programme
and address questions during this meeting. 
Please find attached a description of the GenEpi-BioTrain’s objectives,
structure and target groups. A detailed agenda will be shared closer to
the meeting. 
 
In order for us to be able to provide you with useful feedback at the
meeting, we would like to encourage you to send any specific questions
that you may have to [email-masked], preferably no later
than Wednesday, 16th October 2024 EOB.
 
Best regards,
the ECDC Microbiology &amp; GenEpi-BioTrain teams

Teams connection details	 
Microsoft Teams Need help? 
Join the meeting now 
Meeting ID: 327 333 434 437 
Passcode: ie9qps 
  ________________________________  
Dial in by phone 
&#43;46 8 502 428 32,,245196525# Sweden, Stockholm 
Find a local number 
Phone conference ID: 245 196 525# 
Join on a video conferencing device 
Tenant key: [email-masked] 
Video ID: 126 216 223 7 
More info 
For organizers: Meeting options | Reset dial-in PIN 

 	European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) 
Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden	
Phone &#43;46 (0)8 58 60 10 00	
www.ecdc.europa.eu	

Follow ECDC on: 	 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>  	
	 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>  	
	 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>  	
	 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>  	

	

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
kindly requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content
to any third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous
transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL